A leading Experience Design Company targeting the Blue Chip CEO’s, Government organisations and the large for profits, to help them improve their customer experience through design and technology.
- To build a qualified and engaged audience
- To drive traffic to the Uscreates website & assets
- To create and build brand awareness
- To transition prospects to the first part of the customer journey.
- To segment our audience for targeted campaigns
What we did in the first quarter
- Worked with the marketing team to build a strategy to drive people to sign up for the offline events.
- Completed an audit of content to find content suited to each stage of the customer journey.
- Set up and managed the Facebook campaigns to target their audiences.
- Built a large sized “phase 1” audience for initial targeting and re-targeting ad campaigns.
- Published targeted campaigns driving traffic to blog and video content so we could segment the audience.
- Set up their adwords campaigns on Google.
- Completyed two video reports and held a Lunch update for the company to update on the key wins and suggestions to improve.
BIG WINS IN FIRST QUARTER
- 42 new registrations to 2 events at less that £0.90 per registration.
2. 1610 people moved from Facebook campaigns to Website, 29% of new website traffic coming through Facebook.