ACCOUNTANTS, you’ve done our workshop. What next?
Introducing the MDW Digital Growth Strategy.
The workshop has outlined your challenges and opportunities.
Now you need a plan for your digital success.
Here’s what our customers say about our Digital Growth Strategy.
“We have approached some very big marketing players about helping us to plan out a strategy that all links up, and gives the business a common marketing goal. Nobody has joined up the dots like Helen and given us a clear plan for the year that we can work on.”
Why the Digital Growth Strategy make perfect business sense.
So many companies come up with great ideas but don’t have a plan to implement and the big vision to get the team excited and steps to drive it forward so everyone is working together.
You need to make sure:
- The ideas fit into your overall business plans
- You gain new leads and customers
- Your marketing strategy is designed to ensure your digital investment has a positive ROI.
Digital Growth Strategy outline.
- Step 1: The completed your Avatar(s) using our FREE Avatar builder.
- Step 2: The Research and Discovery Workshop
- Step 3: And you’ve installed our Actionable Analytics.
Your next Step 4: is our Digital Growth Strategy.
Now it’s time to work with us to flesh out all the ideas from the workshop, gathering up all the ideas we generated and turning them into a strategy so you market consistently and get results.
- Sets up the overall goals of your marketing for the next 30, 60, 90 and 365 days.
- Maps out the customer obstacle course steps.
- Maps out the content needed for each stage of the obstacle course, mapping existing content and content needed at each stage of the customer obstacle course.
- Maps out the measures and metrics to measure at each stage.
- Maps out any paid campaigns and remarketing campaigns
- Looks at who needs to do what by when in order to stay on plan.
- Looks at the skills needed to deliver on the plan, maps out gaps that need to be filled.
- Analyse research into your ideal clients.
- Helps with the requirements for a project plan
Digital Growth Strategy
- Approx 2 days; Digital & Analytics Strategy development.
- Approx 2 days; Goal; Content; Campaigns; Action Plan Walk through; Clear understanding of Activities, Responsibilities and Deliverables.