Are you confident that the time and money spent on marketing is working?
Empower yourself with marketing analytics that prove you’re achieving your business goals.
Take your customer journey through your website for example.
You need to measure your marketing performance against your goals every step of the way.
Our 4-Step Actionable Analytics process will make sure your analytics is setup to provide you with the decision making business insights you need.
Here’s how it all works together.
Step 1. VERIFIED DATA Analytics Audit & ScoreA fast, objective automated audit to find out how much you can trust your data
- * This is the Verified Data fee. We add no margin, nor receive any affiliation kick back.
- If you have already setup Google Analytics, let us help you get an objective analytics setup score from one of the world’s leading analytics companies.
- The audit will only take a few hours, so you’ll quickly find out what’s working, and what needs to be remediated.
- Though we hope you continue this analytics journey with us, there’s no obligation to continue with us once you have your report. So please get in touch to get this audit done for your own awareness.
- See here for what it’s about and how it works.
Step 2. Map your Marketing Strategy to Measurement Goals Workshop.Discuss and agree what actually needs to be measured.
- We come across so many companies who have a serious mismatch between what their Digital Marketing Strategy goals are, and the way their analytics is setup to support providing data to interpret whether the goals are being met.
- Our aim is to map and plan the analytics implementation so that the data provided will support the marketing goals, and, as a result, provides real insights into your customers behavior.
- This analytics journey is different for every company, so the goals and the analytics to support really need a workshop, a plan and an implementation strategy.
- This workshop can be purchased on it’s own.
Step 3. Tag Implementation & Audit remediation.Implement Step 2
(To be agreed)*
- *Minimum 3 months as the size of the implementation will be discussed and agreed.
- The aim is to iteratively build out the Meaurement plan. Then review, adjust, refine, and optimise the set of analytics to ensure they closely track your website’s user behaviour.
- As we implement, we re-run the Verified Data report to show how your Audit Score is improving.
- You’ll find insights and lessons learned will encourage you to possibly make changes to your website. The data may indicate users leaving at a certain point, and you may want to remediate that.
- The size of your website, and the level of effort involved will always be discussed an agreed up front, to ensure no surprises.
Step 4. Reporting and Insights.Google Data Studio report development
(To be agreed)*
- *Minimum 3 months in line with Step 3 to have time to embed the reports and adjust to effectively present the data, and any changes requested.
- We use Google Data Studio to present the data from Google Analytics.
- Dependent on your requirements we can keep it simple and use our standard template. Or if you have requirements that need a full report build that’s no problem either.
- As with the Tag implementation and Audit remediation, the size of the Reporting requirement varies by customer. The reason is simple. It’s takes time to analyse, develop hypothesis, and then present actionable insights alongside the data.
- As with Step 3 the size of the reporting effort will be discussed and agreed up front.